KaDeck for scalable system architectures, team collaboration and communication
The need for transparency
Today's distributed microservice architectures can easily become overwhelming and complex.
Data need to be enriched, distributed, archived. Services need to connect and share data within a split of a second. Applications are updated constantly, new data models are designed and existing data models are modified.
It is hard to keep track of all the data flows and changes in your software landscape: developers use the wrong data model, business departments are being isolated as the data infrastructure becomes too complex and monitoring especially at the data level is not available.
The results are unnecessary coordination loops, misdevelopments and cost- and time-extensive handovers to operations and other teams.
KaDeck was designed to act as your central data hub in your software landscape, enabling stakeholders to access and analyse data. Thus KaDeck helps you gain transparency and control over what powers your software landscape: your data flows.
Data governance and data ownership
KaDeck Enterprise offers data governance out of the box. Define user roles and configure access rights on your data level.
- Define user roles for developers, business analysts, operations and business departments.
- Let your teams work together.
- Let your developers get insights about the data they need to integrate.
- Collaborate with the business departments which can early access and validate data through KaDeck.
- Realize data ownership at the data level.
Integrate KaDeck Enterprise
KaDeck can be integrated seamlessly into your infrastructure - fast and cost efficient.
Every component in your infrastructure needs to be maintained. KaDeck does not rely on any third party services and even works with the minimal setup of one Apache Kafka broker.
- Seamlessly integrate KaDeck Enterprise as a webservice.
- Fast and cost efficient integration.
- No additional fees or hidden costs.
- No other services required.
Get the business involved
Enable the business departments to create dynamic reports, analyse and validate their data.
KaDeck supports creating views with a variety of filtering configurations to find the data sets of interest. Enabling the business departments to get access to data in the early stages of application development and application integration, minimizes unnecessary coordination loops and misdevelopments.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Export data sets to CSV.
- Validate data models and processed data.
Data integration scenarios
When integrating data from systems, KaDeck makes it easy to verify the integrity and validity of data.
- Validate integrity and correctness of data in advance.
- Eliminate repetitive data loading attempts.
- Enable business dept. to comfortably analyse and verify the data.
Learn how KaDeck helps integrating data into standard software by reading our success story.