KaDeck Community Edition
Get started and download our free Kafka UI and topic browser.
KaDeck Community Edition is a free Kafka UI and Topic browser and lets you monitor and test your Apache Kafka applications on your local machine.
- Our Embedded Cluster feature enables you to easily and quickly start up a local Kafka broker without leaving KaDeck.
- Support for one local Kafka broker connection.
- Support for schema registry.
- Use up to two attribute filters in your default record view.
- Includes one view to save your view configurations (filters, header types, …) as default.
- Comfortably browse your Apache Kafka records and monitor your data.
- Full ingestion capabilities (including headers and much more).
- Create and delete topics (with configurations).
- 9 codecs (e.g. JSON, Avro, String, …) included.
- Full support.
If you require more advanced data analysis functionalities, the ability to securely connect to remote clusters or support for custom data types, see our other editions.
See our feature comparison to learn about all the features of our editions.
KaDeck Community edition includes full support. If you are stuck and need help, feel free to reach out to our support team. We are happy to help!
Please read our system requirements before installing the KaDeck Community edition.
Important notes for Windows users:
Currently, topic deletion is not functioning correctly as the windows version of Kafka has problems marking the topic log file for deletion. This is a known bug of Apache Kafka under Windows.
Embedded cluster file path length
Read our support article about the embedded cluster feature. As Windows has some file path limitations, place the unzipped Kafka cluster directory close to the root of your hard drive.